In the Media
Vinifera Grape Powders have received a great deal of press coverage since its introduction to the public. And for that, we are grateful. Please browse the media below to learn what others are saying about us and our products.
If you are a member of the media and would like to set up an interview or require more information, please contact Angie Manjos at 905 562-4339 or e-mail her here.
Select an article below to view.
- Gourmet Health: Vinifera For Life Wine Powder (html)
- Wine flour promises taste, health benefits to bakers (html)
- Wine waste becomes health food (html)
- Grape skin additive has Walpole up for award (html)
- A Glass Or Two Each Day (html)
- Multitasking Ingredients (html)
- Food detective: Specialist flours (html)
- Getting the Most Out of Wine Grapes (pdf)
- Baking with Wine (pdf)
- Trailblazers of the Niagara Wine Route (pdf)
- Do You Want More Antioxidants in Your Diet? (pdf)
- The French Paradox - Ontario Bakes It In Loaves (pdf)
- Wine Flour Brings Health Benefits to Bakers (pdf)
- Wine Flour, Vine Power!
- Bread for Toasting - Toronto Life (pdf)
- Unfiltered - Wine Spectator
- A Little Icewine Pasta Anyone?
- Red, Red Bread
- ByProducts of Winemaking - Healthful & Flavourful (pdf)
- MaRS Landing Showcases Ontario Innovators at Anniversary Event (pdf)
- Red wine antioxidant may kill cancer cells (html)
- Oh! The Cuisine of Canada (html)
Vinifera Grape Powders were also recently featured in Richard Bertinet's book "Crust: Bread to Get Your Teeth Into."
Funding for this project was provided in part by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada through the Agricultural Adaptation Council's CanAdvance Program.